With 7 days left before we leave for a 10 week missions trip in Nyahururu, Kenya where we will be empowering girls into freedom through arts, mentoring, and education - there is still time to support our efforts. We do still have some needs. Feel free to share with your friends and family. Thank you in advance for your kind thoughts, prayers, and your generous giving! www.iamafreegirl.com
1. Receive a tax deduction when you donate by writing a check to “United Sisters Mentoring” (please inquire for address to mail checks to…)
2. Donate a book from amazon or half.com/or one of your gently used books for our literacy initiative in Nyahururu (learn more HERE:http://www.myvicariouslyfe.com/2013/05/the-free-girl-initiative-book-drive.html)
3. Donate money via paypal today using my PayPal address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Donate directly using this link: http://ebonyjanice.blogspot.com/p/donate-to-free-girl-initiative.html
4. Share this donation information with your friends and family and ask them to support this mission.
5. Continue to pray for us in the following areas: (travelling grace, safety, a specific anointing for Kenya, open doors to minister there and upon our return, financial provision, hearts ready to receive).
— Tye Tribbett (I love you forever adlibs)